This very popular 2 hour package is designed to give you time with an interior designer who will guide you towards your interior dreams. This is an on-site consultation and includes on-the-spot design feedback and a clear plan.
ROOM FOCUS does exactly what the name says – it focuses on every detail of the room, from the layout, color & texture combination, architectural features, furniture & furnishings, and the use of lighting. This session does not at all restrict us to one room only, it merely means we are committed to give every room all the attention it needs.
At the end of our meeting we’ll have an itemized plan that addresses every aspect of the space, and we’ll know exactly what needs to be done.
From here you can decide if you want to take the meeting notes and implement it yourself, or move forward to a Full Services plan allowing us to do the work through our 15 step project management process.
What you get:
- A powerful 2-hour interior design CONSULTATION and brainstorming session with a professional.
- An ASSESSMENT of your space to determine what there is, what stays and what will go away, and ANSWERS to any design questions you may have.
- An on the spot hand-drawn schematic floor plan to show possibilities for CABINETRY & FURNITURE LAYOUT.
- A COLOR PLAN showing the exact paint and accent colors that will brighten up your room, and put a smile on your face. We are very particular about how colors and undertones work together, and consider existing fixtures and other elements in the room that may influence it.
- RECOMMENDATIONS in terms of furniture & furnishings, wall & floor finishes, and window treatment.
- A recommended LIGHTING PLAN based on an assessment of light levels, layout, and the type and placement of fixtures and lamps.
- We’ll explore possibilities of future renovations and upgrades, and also discuss the order in which to tackle your renovations.
- An outline of your next steps. A 5-step ACTION PLAN that will get you started immediately.
This on-location consultation within Seattle area is $420.
- Get in touch – spaces fill up quickly and you are probably eager to get going.
- Make a list. Often there are more than one room that clients ask us to look at. If time allows, we will. Make a list of the things in your home that you want to change, and arrange them in order of how important they are to you. We’ll tackle the items on your list from the top down, and go until our time is up.
- Create an Ideas Folder with pictures of rooms and things that inspire you. This can be actual places you’ve seen, pictures from magazines, or online images saved on Pinterest or Houzz. You can include a special object, fabric or artwork that you love. Give as much information you can think of. It speeds up the process and might save you time and money in the end.
- Check your limitations? You probably want us to come up with some pretty awesome ideas, and our heads will be spinning with possibilities. But there is no use for me to whip up grand ideas if there’s no way we’ll be able to make them happen for you. Think about what you want to spend, and how we can possibly phase out the project if needs be.
- Come prepared. This will be a fun, and also hard working session, packed with information, and we want to make the most of it. Think about all your stored-up questions – you’ll have my full attention.
REMEMBER – There is limited time for our meeting and we both want to feel that we’ve achieved something great in the end. Let’s make the most of our time together.
SNAP SOLUTION is a quick online or video consultation with instant advice and recommendations
FULL FOCUS is tackling your project from top to bottom, taking care of every detail through our 15-step Project Management Process