What is Room Focus?
This 2 hour package is designed to give you time with an interior designer who will guide you towards your interior dreams. This is an on-site consultation and includes on-the-spot design feedback.
ROOM FOCUS does exactly what the name says – it focuses on a specific area in your home. We’ll look at your goals for the room, the different aspects of the space, and consider all your options to find the best design solution that fits your lifestyle, and the style of the house.
At the end of our meeting you’ll have a plan and know exactly what your next step is.
ROOM FOCUS is perfect for you if:
– Some things are not working in your room, and you are stuck and not sure what to do.
– You’re quite hands-on, but you don’t want to make a mistake. You need direction and a plan to get going.
– You need more than what a quick question answered during a SNAP SOLUTION session is going to give you.
– Right now now isn’t the best time for you to go with a FULL FOCUS service.
What you’ll get:
- A powerful 2-hour interior design CONSULTATION and brainstorming session with a professional.
- An ASSESSMENT of your space to determine what there is, what stays and what will go away.
- An on the spot hand-drawn schematic floor plan to show possibilities for FURNITURE LAYOUT.
- A COLOR PLAN based on your vision, and relates to the undertones of existing fixtures and other elements in the room that may influence it.
- RECOMMENDATIONS in terms of furniture & furnishings, wall & floor finishes, and window treatment.
- A assessment of light levels and a recommended LIGHTING PLAN.
- An outline of your next steps. A 5-step ACTION PLAN that can get you started immediately.
- ANSWERS to any design questions you may have. We’ll explore possibilities of future renovations and upgrades, and also discuss the order in which to tackle your renovations.
From here you can choose to implement the design yourself, or you can move forward as a FULL FOCUS client. Let’s see how it goes.
This on-location consultation within Seattle area is $495. If this is your first time here, we have a great discount for you. Click here to get your discount code.
How to move forward:
- Get in touch – spaces fill up quickly and you are probably eager to get going.
- Make a list. Often there are more than one room that clients ask us to look at. If time allows, we will. Make a list of the things in your home that you want to change, and arrange them in order of how important they are to you. We’ll tackle the items on your list from the top down, and go until our time is up.
- Create an Ideas Folder with pictures of rooms and things that inspire you. This can be actual places you’ve seen, pictures from magazines, or online images saved on Pinterest or Houzz. It can be a special object, fabric or artwork that you love. Give as much information you can think of. It speeds up the process and might save you time and money in the end.
- What’s your limitations? You probably want me to come up with some pretty awesome ideas, and my head will be spinning with possibilities. But there is no use for me to whip up grand ideas if there’s no way we’ll be able to make them happen for you. Think about your limitations in terms of budget, time and scope?
- Come prepared. This is your chance to ask me all your stored-up questions and spill your design frustrations. You’ll have my full attention. Be mindful of the time
REMEMBER – There is limited time for our meeting and we both want to feel that we’ve achieved something great in the end. Make the most of our time together.
If we come to the conclusion that your design needs are bigger than what a 120 minute ROOM FOCUS session can offer, we will make arrangements for a more fitting approach.
Get your Room Focus Plan here.