If you have a room that hasn’t been updated in about 10 years, we want to know about it!
It’s time for a change, and we’ve decided to make it easier for you to get going.
Over the next few months, we’ll be giving away one FREE 1.5 hour Room Design Package per month to a few lucky readers.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A consultation session of maximum 1.5 hours, and an assessment of your room to determine what there is, what stays and what will go away.
- Space planning in terms of livability and flow of movement, including a furniture layout plan for the room.
- Recommendations for furniture, furnishings, window treatment, and wall and floor finishes.
- A color plan for your room.
- A lighting layout with suggested light fixtures.
- Answers to your design questions.
PLEASE NOTE: The services offered in this package applies to ONE ROOM only, and as they are needed in the room. We’ll take adjacent rooms in consideration to assure continuity, but our goal is to focus on one room and get it designed from top to toe. If you have time or budgetary restrictions, we recommend that you do the same – complete one room entirely to give you a sense of achievement, and the joy of one fabulous room that makes you happy. If you need help to design other areas of your home, please arrange that with the designer. Additional costs may apply.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Decide which room you want to get designed
- Think about what you like about your room, and what you wish were different
- Collect a few pictures of your favorite rooms, and ideas you love. Pinterest is a great online tool to find inspiration and to keep it all together.
- Take pictures of your room – more on this later.
- Let us know you’re interested.